We do inform you that the Italian Legislative Decree D.LGS. no. 196 of 30/06/2003 (“Policy on personal data protection”) specifically provides for the protection of persons and other subjects in matter of personal data processing and use.
1. Personal data and information provided to us will be collected and used to serve legitimate administrative, accounting, fiscal purposes and to meet obligations, in general, provided either by law or present and future agreements with you.
2. Data processing will be done using storage media and paper record files that are suitable to guarantee maximum security, integrity and privacy according to the above mentioned decree and the related obligations, and in compliance with the purposes and conditions stated in this report.
3. Providing of data for the purposes mentioned at point 1 is compulsory, and refusing to transmit said information means the impossibility to meet the obligations sanctioned both by law and agreements with the further consequence that the contract/s itself/themselves cannot be concluded. Moreover, any request of cancellation of any data necessary to perform the obligations provided by contract/s and by law, or rather the refusal to provide said data, cause the impossibility to continue any relationship even with contract/s in force.
4. Data can be provided to the following subjects:
a) Data processor to meet obligations provided either by present and future contract/s effective with you or by law;
b) Persons in charge of the processing entrusted by the data controller or by the data processor to meet obligations provided either by present and future contract/s effective with you or by law;
c) Bodies qualified to fulfil any possible obligations provided by the law in matter of contributions and social security;
d) Banks and credit institutes for money transfers and banking transactions;
e) Insurance companies selected by the data controller with the sole object of insurance policy;
f) Consultants and professional men/women, either individual or associate;
g) Natural or legal persons that perform specific data processing services or related activities supporting those performed by the undersigned;
h) Other subjects that can perform data processing on behalf of the data controller.
5. Data controller is Elettrotec S.r.l., based and located in Via Jean Jaurès 12, 20125 Milano (Italy).
6. Data processor is Dr.a Adriana Silvia Sartor, Managing Director.
Please kindly take note that any news on Privacy, together with any information on possible changes in data controller or data processor will be clearly reported at this location (www.elettrotec.com).
7. At any time, you can exercise your rights towards the data controller, according to art.7 of the Italian D. LGS. 196/2003, that we entirely report hereunder for your reference:
Art. 7 – Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003,
Right to accede to personal data and other rights
1. Data subject is entitled to have confirmation of the existence or not of personally-identifiable information and sensitive data, even if not yet processed, and of their communication in a proper and comprehensible form.
2. Data subject is entitled to have information on:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and conditions of data processing;
c) the logic used in case of data processing performed by electronic instruments;
d) the essential elements identifying the data controller, the data processor and the appointed representative according to art.5, paragraph 2;
e) the subjects or the subject categories to whom personal data can be notified or that can become acquainted with them as appointed representative in a country and territory or as data processor and persons in charge of the processing;
3. Data subject is entitled to obtain:
a) the updating, the amendment, or rather, when there is an interest, the integration of data;
b) the cancellation, the conversion into an anonymous form or the restriction of data processed transgressing the law, including those that do not require to be guarded/kept in relation to the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
c) the confirmation that the appointed persons, to whom personal data have been already notified or released, have been acquainted, contents included, with the actions taken under a) and b), excepting the case where to fulfil this obligation would be impossible or involve means clearly too excessive compared with the protected right.
4. Data subject is entitle to oppose, completely or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons, to personal data processing, even if pertaining to collection purposes;
b) to personal data processing with the object of advertising or direct selling or making market research or commercial information.
Be kindly informed that, according to art. 24 of the Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, no authorization is required for the processing of personal data given to us and necessary to meet obligations provided either by law or present and future contract/s effective with you.